Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book.
Office and staff show details Office and staff
Feb 17th, 2015

When you make appt with this doctor make sure you get who you talk with the staff and that when they dont read your insurance information correct its always the run around with this office am look for a new doctor its so sad they just want the money and not give you the service.

by Suellen Lappe on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Hidalgo is a wonderful doctor and really cares about you. She spends time with you and really listens. I am so glad she is my doctor. I wish other doctors were like her. **********

OFFICE EXPERIENCE show details OFFICE EXPERIENCE
Sep 25th, 2014

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND OFFICE STAFF.

Oct 9th, 2012

I saw Dr.Hidalgo for the first time last week, I found her to be very helpful and caring doctor. She spend time and make me feel that I was in good hands. I will recommend Dr. H without any hesitation.

MIMI show details MIMI
Sep 8th, 2012

SHE IS A GREAT PHYSICIAN, SHE HELP ME TO SOLVE ALL MY PROBLEMS, SHE IS A REALLY CARING DOCTOR.I LOVE THIS DOCTOR.

Kathy N. show details Kathy N.
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 27th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I love Dr. Hildalgo and the girls are fine however, I saw the other male physician with her and I thought he was rude and he made me feel very uncomfortable. I got a mammogram on my own without a script from their office and he absolutely...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Dr. HIdalgo show details Dr. HIdalgo
by Allyson G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 27th, 2006 on judysbook.com

I visited Dr. HIdalgo several times for routine GYN care. In addition, I visited her when I was having a minor problem. She was somewhat helpful but always seemed rushed.The care I got from Dr. Hidalgo was okay and if you are looking for ...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com