A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Hipple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Hipple, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipple graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hipple has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hipple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith H. Hipple practice?
Dr. Judith Hipple practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.