A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Hipple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Hipple, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipple graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hipple has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith H Hipple DO is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith H. Hipple practice?
- Dr. Judith Hipple has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Hipple practices Pediatrics near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Lititz Pediatricians.