Overall Review

January 22nd, 2015
not worth going to
I saw Dr. Judy for much of my childhood. I hated her but my mom wouldn't listen to me. I was an overweight kid but nothing that wouldn't have fixed itself. Whenever I would go to see Dr. Judy she would comment about my weight and how unacceptable it was and tried to put me in fat camp. I'm now 20 years old with an eating disorder I've been battling for many many years - Dr. Judy most definitely plays a role in my development of such disorder .. I highly encourage you to look elsewhere for a pediatrician for your children unless you want them to grow up with psychological issues such as an eating disorder. For a doctor she doesn't know much about a developing brain

June 5th, 2013
best doctor
Dr. Judy is unbeatable. She actually listens to parents and children and cares deeply about her patients. She is up-to-date on research and is an expert diagnostician. She has followed my two daughters for years, and they love her so much.

March 30th, 2012
My Trust is Gone
This doctor believes she walks on water. She can be difficult to deal with if you can't read her mind or if you are not up to her standards. If she can't diagnose it - your child must be faking. She made me so uncomfortable last visit - I won't go to her again. On the plus side, on her good days she is good. On her not so good days, watch out!

August 19th, 2011
Dr. Judy Cares
Dr. Judith Hochstadt, affectionately known as Dr. Judy, really cares about her patiens. She does not suffers fools or foolishness so she can come across abrasive and even condescending at times. If you can put up with her attitude - which in her defense is in the patient's best interest - you will be happy with the results. She has a good heart although it can be difficult to see sometimes.