Dr. Judith Hopkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 4th, 2015
Dr Hopkins is one of the most caring, kind and experienced physician I have had. She answers all questions, shows concern about your well being. Talks to you in depth about your illness.

July 24th, 2015
This is the best physician I know to take care of emotional and physical needs of her patients.

September 25th, 2014
I would rather see her P.A.

November 6th, 2012
very good doctor
This doctor has seemed to take a genuine interest my care. She lets you know what she thinks are my best opinions which I like in a doctor. She has alot of common sense as well as medical experience when it comes to patient care.

July 7th, 2012
Angel
She was very supportive. She had a way of saying things that was do so soft. She would check on the patient then talk to the family. She is a very impressive doctor.

May 17th, 2012
Overall an excellent oncologist
Dr Hopkins is an excellent physician and I totally trust her competence. She is kind and positive; however, she tells you what your treatment will be rather than treating you as someone important in the decision-making process. She can be rather abrupt and even just leave the room if you question her decision. Also it is very hard to reach her outside of office visits. I have never been given an e-mail address or a way to reach her directly without a staff member deciding whether or not my concerns are valid.

December 30th, 2011
Love at First Visit
The first time I met with Dr. Hopkins, she was extremely thorough and explained everything very well. I came out of there KNOWING I was in good hands. Cancer is a scary thing to face, but she put me at ease right away.Her staff is incredible and I love that I can just go to her office and do everything right there; office visit, blood work, and chemo treatments.I have nothing negative to say.

November 3rd, 2010
Rude, not compassionate, couldn't get out of room soon enough.
A Dr. that doesn't have time to talk to me now surely won't have the time when I need more attention. Dr. Judith Hopkins...She was very short...didn't have the time to talk I kept asking questions she kept giving me short answers, told me to stay off the internet,in other words don't educate yourself on your condition. I don't think I would trust her to make a life decision for me...sorry.

April 12th, 2010
Tops in her field I think
She is straight forward and up to date on research. Cure is not always possible but if there is a chance for cure she will diligently work toward that with the patient.