Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

by skm on Jun 12th, 2014

Very nice staff. Service was quick but still got well taken care of. Had my sonogram, blood work and everything done in the same office which was soo efficient. The lady drawing my blood was able to find my vein without fishing for a long time. Overall. Awesome.

Best OB/GYN and doctor I've ever had! show details Best OB/GYN and doctor I've ever had!
Oct 2nd, 2011

wonderful OB/GYN, very compassionate and caring - absolute best doctor I have ever had. She delivered my first child in 2003.

Excellent OBGYN if this is your first time... show details Excellent OBGYN if this is your first time...
Nov 9th, 2009

Dr. Hsu is a great OBGYN if you are a first timer because she is extremely gentle and patient. I've had pap smears at other doctors that hurt like crazy but with her, I didn't feel a thing. She still gets the job done and is a very approachable. You don't feel like you're in a doctor's office because there's a very homey atmosphere.

Apr 24th, 2009

Dr. Judith Hsu is an awesome OBGYN. She really cares for her patients and shows a geniune interest. I would recommend her to anyone thinking about having a baby. She is great.