A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Hunt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Hunt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Hunt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith A Hunt MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Judith Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Hunt practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatrics near Payson, AZ.
See Payson Internists, Payson Adolescent Specialists, and Payson Pediatricians.