A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Hunter, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Hunter MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Judith Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Hunter practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.