Learn more about Dr. Judith Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Hunter, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Hunter MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Judith Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Hunter practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.