A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Hunter, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Hunter MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Judith Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Hunter practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.