A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Janz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Janz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janz
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Janz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Janz, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Janz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Janz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith H Janz MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith H. Janz practice?
- Dr. Judith Janz has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Janz practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists and Jamaica Hospice & Palliative Specialists.