A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Janz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Janz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Janz, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Janz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Janz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith H Janz MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith H. Janz practice?
- Dr. Judith Janz has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Janz practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists and Jamaica Hospice & Palliative Specialists.