A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jay
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Jay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
- St John's Riverside Hospital - Andrus Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Jay MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Judith Jay practice?
- Dr. Judith Jay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Jay practices Otolaryngology near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Otolaryngologists.