A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Jay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
- St John's Riverside Hospital - Andrus Pavilion
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Jay MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Judith Jay practice?
- Dr. Judith Jay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Jay practices Otolaryngology near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Otolaryngologists.