A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Johnson, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith L Johnson FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Judith Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.