A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith L. Johnson practice?
Dr. Judith Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.