A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Kane, Psychiatrist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Kane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Perlstein Kane MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith P. Kane practice?
- Dr. Judith Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Kane practices Psychiatry near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Psychiatrists.