A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Kaur is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Kaur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith S Kaur MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith S. Kaur practice?
- Dr. Judith Kaur has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Kaur practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Oncologists, and Jacksonville Hospice & Palliative Specialists.