Dr. Judith Kaye MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 3rd, 2015
Exceptional Psychiatrist
I've been seeing Dr. Kaye for 8 years now. Dr. Kaye is the best medical professional I've ever met. I can't say enough about her canny ability to question, identify an illness and rapidly relieve nagging symptoms of the illness.

August 27th, 2015
55 Stars
I am an 8 year patient of Dr. Judith E. Kaye. Dr. Kaye is a competent medical professional with lightning ability to accurately diagnose problems and initiate treatment to restore patients' mental health. It is difficult for me to imagine my life without Dr. Kaye. More than once she, single-handedly, helped restore my well being and human dignity. And I cannot express enough how thankful I am. On a scale of 5 stars I give Dr. Kaye 55, yes fifty-five, stars. Dr. Kaye is the professional by which all other Psychiatrists should be measured.

June 15th, 2015
Dr. Kaye is great! She is dedicated in what she does. She has helped me over the years very much.

October 2nd, 2013
Unprofessional and inconsiderate
After the second "no-show" for an appointment, and after receiving what I feel to be an unprofessional, inappropriate and hurtful phone call from Dr. Kaye (after I already requested to end my relationship with her practice!), I am now exercising my right to choose a clinician who treats patients with professionalism, consideration and respect. You deserve a good therapeutic relationship-- don't settle!

May 2nd, 2013
Okay doctor, but very inconsiderate when it comes to patient's time.
I think Dr. Kaye is probably a very good doctor, but I stopped seeing her because of poor time management and aloof manner. I saw her a total of 4 times. The first 2, I sat & waited 30 minutes after my appointment time. I didn't think much of it, but it's kind of aggravating because there is no receptionist so it's kind of hard to know if anyone was there. The third time, after 35 minutes she walked into the office, clutching a Starbucks beverage and seemed surprised to see me. When she called me in, she began reading notes for another patient -- she didn't even know who I was. The 4th time, I left after 40 minutes. I assumed no one was there. On my way home, she called and was shocked that I would leave. I basically let her have it and reviewed what I just told you. Pretty inconsiderate when dealing w people who aren't at their best to begin with.

October 23rd, 2012
A wonderful doctor!
I'm honestly so glad I found Dr. Kaye! She works late hours and is always willing to return a phone call promptly or make an appoinment last minute if you need it. She's hands down the BEST psychiatrist I have ever had.

May 17th, 2011
seems to be very intelligent when it comes to diagnosis and medication
seems very knowledgeable about diagnosis and medication.

April 14th, 2011
compassionate no-nonsense help
I would recommend and in fact I have recommended Dr. Kaye to people I care about because she is a mental health professional who doesn"t tell you what you want to hear but what you need to hear. She has helped me look at my issues and realize where I was responsible and where I wasn't. Her insight into my life has helped me to set "my sail right"so to speak. Always patient and calm when I am not, but not in the way that can make one feel uncomfortable for being upset. She appears to be interested in what makes you so upset and is patient enough to let you figure it out! Always in my thoughts when I am in emotional distress..."What would Dr. Kaye be telling me?"

October 22nd, 2010
She is very down to earth and easy to talk to.

November 24th, 2009
A patient
Dr. Kaye is a conscientious and caring person. She got me through a really rough time. She's a great doctor and I'm so glad I found her. I would honestly reccomend her to anyone.