A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Kellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Kellman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kellman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Dick Kellman MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith D. Kellman practice?
- Dr. Judith Kellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Kellman practices Internal Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Internists.