Dr. Judith Kemp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Kemp?

January 27th, 2016

Best Docotor

Wonderful office

August 31st, 2015

Should not have a medical license

Dr. Kemp makes incorrect and unsubstantiated diagnoses. She did not follow correct medical procedures and prescribed me medication that I later found out was completely inappropriate for my condition. She has been brought to the board for medical misconduct and received disciplinary action.

February 9th, 2015

Love this Doctor

Dr. Kemp always takes as much time as I need to go over my medical needs. The staff is friendly and helpful, and office environment welcoming. Im very happy with the care I receive from her practice.

March 25th, 2014

If we could give her a score of 100 that wouldn't be enough!

We started with Dr. Kemp back about 10 years ago. We moved out of Oregon for several years and returned. she hadn't seen us for about 9 years, and yet she remembered both of us and welcomed us back with open arms. Dr. Kemp is the greatest! She is so knowledgeable as well as a really nice person. We love our doctor!!!!

May 19th, 2013

Glad i picked her

Everytime im sick they try theyre hardest to get me in and they always do sometimes even the same day. the staff really care about you and dr kemp takes the time to listen to all your symptoms and makes sure to get all the info she needs before diagnosing you. And you never leave with questions because shes very good about addressing concerns. I will never pick another dr over her.

September 11th, 2012

Dr Kemp works well with the entire family

My family just relocated and needed to establish with a family doctor before the school year started. I asked several friends and neighbors, most all recommended Dr Kemp. All of my kids, including my 16 year old high school son, found her to be very approachable and and comfortable to work with. Her office staff is friendly and responsive, we received a personal reminder call from a pleasant office assistant the day before each appointment, and also received personal calls telling my husband and I each what our labs results were. We are very pleased with our new family physician and so glad we found her!

September 6th, 2012

Helped me get through hard times

Dr kemp is very caring. A very good Dr. Listens to what you say really helped me get through rough times thank you She is very concerned how you feel I have recommend her to other people I know She is the doctor I have been looking for

August 6th, 2012

ADVISE AGAINST

Dr. Kemp did little to help any family members with ailments. She cared mainly about whether she could bill and get paid for what little service she was providing. We stopped making appointments and took our health back in our own hands, mainly investing in nutrition and physical fitness, using naturopathic and homeopathic remedies as needed. Recently, we received a letter from Dr. Kemp that she was removing all 7 family members from her roster as patients. Her office staff said she had dropped over 100 patients. Guess she overbooked, which would explain in part the low level of patient care from Dr. Kemp.

July 19th, 2012

really helped my family

My family has been seeing Dr. Kemp for over four years, and we all feel very comfortable - she relates well to my (now) teen agers as well as to my husband and I. We have recently had some difficult issues to deal with as a family, and I was amazed at how much a caring and insightful family doctor can help. Dr. Kemp has really made some of our difficult transitions so much easier for all of us, we recommend her to anyone who asks.

April 12th, 2012

DR KEMP HAS LOST INTEREST IN HER PATIENTS

I BEGAN SEEING DR KEMP IN 2004 WHILE IN NORTH PLAINS. SHE HAS CHANGED OFFICES 3 TIMES SINCE. GETTING RX FILLED IS A TWO DAY ORDEAL. WHEN YOU HAVE AN INFECTION TWO DAYS IS TWO LONG. THIS DR DOES NOT REMEMBER WHAT MEDS SHE PUT YOU ON OR WHAT SHE SAID THE LAST TIME YOU SPOKE WITH HER. NUMBEROUS CHARGES HAVE BEEN CHARGED TO MY INSURANCE THAT WHERE NOT DONE. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SPEAK WITH THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU WAIT 3 WEEKS FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND AT LEAST 40 MIN. WAIT IN THE WAITING ROOM. THIS OFFICE TAKES PHONE CALLS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO THE PATIENTS WAITING. I HAVE PERSONALLY HEARD PRIVATE INFORMATION ABOUT ANOTHER PATIENT WHILE WAITING. THIS IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I DO NOT THINK DR KEMP HAS THE STRUCTURE TO WORK IN A PRIVATE OFFICE. SHE NEEDS A CORPORATE SEETING TO GET ANY WORK DONE.

April 7th, 2012

Glad We Found Dr. Kemp...

Dr. Kemp is incredible - really knows her stuff, will spend as much time as you need with her, looks for ways to help keep our costs down - (major help!!!), and is just the easiest person to open up to.Her staff is nothing but wonderful - true professionals but incredibly sensitive. We don't fear seeing the doctor anymore because we're always welcomed like we're family.

October 13th, 2011

put my hurt child at ease

Just moved here 3 months ago and had not established a family doctor yet. Shortly after moving, our youngest child became very ill with an ear ache, asthma and cold. Dr Kemp really had great bedside manor with our 5 year old and she felt very comfortable with her. Since then our two older boys and even my husband has seen her - we are all happy that we have a great new family doctor that we all feel comfortable with. The office staff is also great.