Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Fail! show details Fail!
by AJW on Mar 29th, 2014

This doctor wasn't even at the hospital when I gave birth to my daughter. Her staff is rude. I think she should have stayed in engineering. :/

Sep 8th, 2013

Simple wonderful!

Disorganized and rude staff show details Disorganized and rude staff
Feb 22nd, 2013

Terrible experience. I scheduled an appointment over 6 weeks out and was rudely cancelled on by a staff member (lets call her KT for short) in less than 48 hours without reason. Then, I went back and forth with a few more phone calls with other staff stating that I did have an appointment. Finally, less than 24 hours before the original appointment, I was told that my appointment was cancelled and I would have to wait even longer to reschedule and go to a further location. Didn't bother...don't want my lady parts as butchered as my appointment. I tried to be understanding that things happen but all I got was treated badly. I can go somewhere else if that's what I wanted.

Good show details Good
by April K Valencia on Jan 22nd, 2013

She is a great obgyn she help me give life to my to boys she great

May 18th, 2011

Dr.Kennedy is somewhat new to this practice. She is caring and flexible. Still, she is very cautious/conservative when it comes to discussing your options for your birth such as VBAC. She does not do them and even though she prefers natural deliveries, she is a surgeon, so she will not discuss VBAC with you. I had a positive experience overall, office staff and her nurses are friendly overall, but the wait time can be long at times.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Nov 23rd, 2009

Dr. Kennedy is so patient and kind and really wants you to understand what's going on with your body.