Obstetricians & Gynecologists

333 N Oak St
Ste F
Columbia City, IN 46725
260-248-9090
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Fail!  |  show details
by AJW on Mar 29th, 2014

This doctor wasn't even at the hospital when I gave birth to my daughter. Her staff is rude. I think she should have stayed in engineering. :/

|  show details
Sep 8th, 2013

Simple wonderful!

|  Disorganized and rude staff  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2013

Terrible experience. I scheduled an appointment over 6 weeks out and was rudely cancelled on by a staff member (lets call her KT for short) in less than 48 hours without reason. Then, I went back and forth with a few more phone calls with other staff stating that I did have an appointment. Finally, less than 24 hours before the original appointment, I was told that my appointment was cancelled and I would have to wait even longer to reschedule and go to a further location. Didn't bother...don't want my lady parts as butchered as my appointment. I tried to be understanding that things happen but all I got was treated badly. I can go somewhere else if that's what I wanted.

|  Good  |  show details
by April K Valencia on Jan 22nd, 2013

She is a great obgyn she help me give life to my to boys she great

|  show details
May 18th, 2011

Dr.Kennedy is somewhat new to this practice. She is caring and flexible. Still, she is very cautious/conservative when it comes to discussing your options for your birth such as VBAC. She does not do them and even though she prefers natural deliveries, she is a surgeon, so she will not discuss VBAC with you. I had a positive experience overall, office staff and her nurses are friendly overall, but the wait time can be long at times.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2009

Dr. Kennedy is so patient and kind and really wants you to understand what's going on with your body.