A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Kernodle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Kernodle is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kernodle
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kernodle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernodle graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Mcfaddin Kernodle MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith M. Kernodle practice?
- Dr. Judith Kernodle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Kernodle practices Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists.