A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Kerpelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Kerpelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Kerpelman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerpelman graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerpelman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ellen Kerpelman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith E. Kerpelman practice?
- Dr. Judith Kerpelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Kerpelman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY and Rochester, NY.
See Pittsford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.