A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Kerpelman is Excellent. Dr. Kerpelman has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Kerpelman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerpelman graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerpelman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Park Ridge Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerpelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Judith Kerpelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith E. Kerpelman practice?
Dr. Judith Kerpelman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY and Pittsford, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judi Kerpelman, Dr. Judie Kerpelman, Dr. Judy Kerpelman, Dr. Jutta Kerpelman