Dr. Judith Kimelman MD Patient Reviews

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 25th, 2011
Great doctor
She is not perfect, she is human, but I've been seeing her for over a decade and I have a very unusual circumstance. There is no protocal for her to follow so I really cause to her think. Sometimes I think over the years she opens up my chart and goes through it and others so seems to go through periods where she can't think of anything to do ...which is human...but hte most important thing is she takes the time I need to answer every question, sometimes the same question every visit and she never ever gets annoyed. She has the best bedside manner of any MD. She is humble enough to send me for 2nd opinions and admit she isn't perfect...very rare in doctors. She gives me a LOT of time during apts...which means she is usualy running late but she is worth it. She seems to actually listen and care...a quality hard to find in doctors anymore. She is very understanding that there is a person not a patient that she is helping. She has the best bedside manner. I recommend her to friends and family.