A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Kinzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Kinzy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Kinzy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinzy graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Kinzy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith D Kinzy MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith D. Kinzy practice?
- Dr. Judith Kinzy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Kinzy practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.