A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Kisicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Kisicki is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kisicki
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kisicki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Kisicki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisicki graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kisicki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Kisicki MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith Kisicki practice?
- Dr. Judith Kisicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Kisicki practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.