Dr. Judith Knox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 8th, 2016
The Insignificant Patient
Overall, I was stunned by this doctor's overall behavior period. Her practitioner, Colleen, was amazing and I got the impression that even she was slightly embarrassed by Knox's attitude. On my first visit, Knox came in the room, glanced at the irritation on my leg, and diagnosed it as scabies. She told Colleen to give me a prescription for a cream and left the room. No explanation of what it was or how I might have gotten it. Colleen told me that I should see improvement within 24 hours if that's what it was. After a week, the cream had done nothing but make it worse. So, I returned again. This time Knox apologized for her misdiagnosis and wanted three biopsies and some lab work. A week later, I got a call from a nurse at the office to let me know that it was Lichen Planus.and I would have to live with it. I called back in and asked for Colleen. She got me a prescription for Prednesone and that helped. Thank God for Colleen

December 23rd, 2015
This doctor did not help me. She didn't listen and just talked over me and interrupted me. She would not give me much chance to talk. The nurse was better but something was lost between them. Maybe she didn't listen to her nurse either.

May 8th, 2014
AVP Bank
Visited the office with a concern! No waiting and very professional mannerism. Showed interest and would go back again!!!

March 11th, 2013
Wait time is always long and Dr. Knox is rude and dismissive.

April 21st, 2011
Thanks Dr Knox
I had an appointment and I was put on a cancellation so if someone canceled I could get in earlier. They called and got me in the office 2 weeks before my appointment. The office is very nice & the employees were very helpful. Dr Knox explained everything to me as she proceeded. This helped ease my mind and make me feel comfortable. Thanks to Dr Knox and her staff.