A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Krammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Krammer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Krammer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krammer graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Krammer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Krammer MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith Krammer practice?
- Dr. Judith Krammer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Judith Krammer practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists and Cape Coral Obstetricians & Gynecologists.