A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Fisher, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Lesley Fisher MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Judith L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Judith Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Fisher practices Dermatology near York, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA and Exeter, NH.
See York Dermatologists.