A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Labarbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Labarbera, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarbera graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Labarbera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Jeane Labarbera MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith J. Labarbera practice?
- Dr. Judith Labarbera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Labarbera practices Nuclear Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Long Beach Nuclear Medicine Physicians.