A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Labarbera, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarbera graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Labarbera has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Earl & Loraine Miller Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labarbera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Judith Labarbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith J. Labarbera practice?
Dr. Judith Labarbera practices Nuclear Medicine and Nuclear Radiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Nuclear Medicine Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judi Labarbera, Dr. Judie Labarbera, Dr. Judy Labarbera, Dr. Jutta Labarbera