A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Larkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Larkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 32 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith Larkin practice?
Dr. Judith Larkin practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.