A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Lavrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Lavrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavrich
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lavrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Lavrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavrich graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lavrich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith B Lavrich MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Lavrich practice?
- Dr. Judith Lavrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Lavrich practices Ophthalmology near Levittown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Levittown Ophthalmologists.