A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Lavrich is Excellent. Dr. Lavrich has been reviewed by 23 patients who have provided 20 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Lavrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavrich graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lavrich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lavrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Judith Lavrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Lavrich practice?
Dr. Judith Lavrich practices Ophthalmology near Levittown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Levittown Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judie Lavrich, Dr. Judi Lavrich, Dr. Judy Lavrich, Dr. Jutta Lavrich