A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Lavrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Lavrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavrich
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lavrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Lavrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavrich graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lavrich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith B Lavrich MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Lavrich practice?
- Dr. Judith Lavrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Lavrich practices Ophthalmology near Levittown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Levittown Ophthalmologists.