Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Sep 6th, 2016

Horrible. The staff was fine. The dr seems to think I have nothing else to do except wait for her. 3 hour appt that should have been under and hour

Poor Service show details Poor Service
by Looking for New Doctor on Feb 19th, 2014

All the Levittown office is an overbooked and rushed mill like an assembly line with no professionalism. They try to charge you for what ever they can and sell you glasses when you don't need them. I would recommend to stay away from this location.

Daughter's strabismus issue show details Daughter's strabismus issue
by Lori on Feb 17th, 2014

I cannot say enough about the care Dr. Lavrich has given my 7 year old daughter the last 2 years. She took a very holistic, sustained and practical approach to a serious strabismus issue that we have struggled with since my daughter was only 2 years old. We liked her former eye doctor but he was definitely prone to eye surgery quickly upon an eye turn diagnosis so unfortunately we had 2 surgeries with my daughter under complete sedation by the time she was 4. STILL a turn in her eye happened and affected her vision, of course. Dr. Lavrich tried a completely different approach of patching with a thin film on her glasses and switching the patch's occlusion and timeframe as we went progressed. She was patient, thorough and stayed on top of it all the while aiming to avoid another (3rd) surgery if we could. Happy to report that Dr. Lavrich's approach not only fixed the turn in my daugher's eyes, but consequently improved her vision!! After the 2 surgeries was 40/30 vision with glasses on. Now an amazing 20/25 w glasses on! We are thrilled for many reasons. Highly recommend Dr. Lavrich if you want a caring, smart and practical approach to your children's eye issues, not rushing to surgery to solve it then see the issue again...

patient show details patient
by Susan Fabian on May 10th, 2013

Dr Lavrich was extremely thorough with my exam and treatment. I went in for one problem but she found another much more serious issue. I had tests never before done on me. Dr Lavrich and staff explained everything so I understood and was very comfortable with everything going on. I am very grateful for Dr Lavrich, the Total Eye Care office staff, and the staff at St Mary's for saving me from a problem that could have caused total blindness in one or both eyes.

Jan 21st, 2013

My experience with Dr. Judith Lavrich has been very positive. She is a dedicated professional committed to deliver the best care to each patient. At all times she is attentive, considerate and caring. With each office visit she spends adequate time with me, is patient to listen to my concerns and I never feel rushed. When I leave the office I have all my questions addressed satisfactorily with a clear understanding of the course of treatment. Dr. Lavrich embraces teamwork in her office and takes the initiative to ensure that her staff is professional and courteous. She recognizes the importance to advance her staff’s knowledge, encourages their development and continually affords them with training opportunities. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an ophthalmologist.

Kudos and musch thanks show details Kudos and musch thanks
Jul 31st, 2012

Just wanted to say that I am very very pleased with the care and attention that I received from this center. I was having an eye problem with double vision when it was discovered that I had a different more pressing issue that could have led to total blindness.If it was not for the professional services providded by Dr. Lavrich and her team of specialists it might have been much harder for me to make this post.Thanks to all for their professional care.

B. Ryan show details B. Ryan
Jul 23rd, 2012

thanks to all who made my experience going there such a positive one. Its so nice going to a placewhere the staff are very helpful. And Dr. Lavrich is on top of her game.Greatful to all

Jan 31st, 2012

I have been a patient of another eye doctor for a number of years.I was refered to Dr. Lavrich,after expressing unhappiness with my treatment elsewhere.Dr. Lavrich quickly and efficiently diagnosed a number of problems ,which if left unchecked would have led to serious eye problems in the future.The level of attention I am now getting is ,in my opinion,unsurpassed.I am ,after just two months,already experiencing much better eye comfort.I unhesitatingly recommend Dr Lavrich as a caring ,attentive professional.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
Dec 1st, 2011

I felt comfortable, not hurried, and received a thorough and comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis.

dr. judith lavrich,md show details dr. judith lavrich,md
Nov 14th, 2011

dr. lavrich makes you feel comfortable. She prepares you before anything happens. She is well informed and knows what she is doing. Makes you feel very special. She is concerned about her patients.

Amazing show details Amazing
Nov 11th, 2011

My family as been seeing Dr. Lavrich for the past couple of years. She has diagnosed both my young daughter and myself with eye issues that no other professional had before. Her ability to see what others can't is uncanny. Dr. Lavrich is a take charge, no nonsense doctor who gives you the advice you need to improve. If anyone who I cared about needed to see an Opthamologist, I would send them to her.

Nov 8th, 2011

As a patient and grandmother I have seen Dr. Lavrich with both adults and children over the last seventeen years, she has never changed She is kind, bright, and sensitive to all needs. I trust and respect her.

The better to see you show details The better to see you
Jun 26th, 2011

extremely happy with my eye lid surgery with dr. lavrich. a friend took one look at me and said "look at you not much swelling or bruising" your doctor did a much better job than my doctor. you look wonderful. in fact you look fifteen years younger-can't get any better than that. thank you dr. lavrich

Dr, Lavrich, Total Eye Care Center show details Dr, Lavrich, Total Eye Care Center
by Wendyanne Miller on Jun 23rd, 2011

My son has bifinitis and had to have surgery to remove styes from his eyes. He was in and out and healed within 24 hours. I highly recommend her.

best of the best show details best of the best
Jun 23rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lavrich for many years, both for my eyes and for my cosmetic facial procedures. Dr Lavrich and her staff have always been extremely professional and courteous and have helped me through some uncertain and difficult procedures. I would recommend Dr. Lavrich and her staff wholeheartedly, and I know the opthalmology community!

Jun 21st, 2011

The most thorough eye exam I have ever had. She found problems that I didn't know I had. Repaired everything in a very courteous and professional manner. Follow-up was also thorough. Actually she could be considered one of the good hands people.

Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
Jun 16th, 2011

I had Dr. Lavrich install a Chrystallens in my right eye to correct a cataract. There was a bit of a complication with my pupil symmetry after the surgery that led to a strange glare problem at night but it was corrected within a few months. Since then, I can see things I never saw before like birds, bricks, and signs way off in the distance. My nightime vision and reading is also pretty good. Now if only I can get the floaters corrected, that would be icing on the cake. My only complaint is in the accuracy of the name of the "waiting" room in which you defineitly will!FYI - I'm a 50ish male 6' tall, 235 lbs. in decent shape (for not exercising much these days).Dr. Lavrich made me see better and she herself is easy on the eyes!

She Saved my daughter's Life. show details She Saved my daughter's Life.
Jun 16th, 2011

Dr.Lavrich -Saw my daughter for 45 minutes and suggested for MRI and what she doubted was right and she took care and made all the arrangements at CHOP for Emergency and saved our lives.She sees all the time. Many experts saw her and they left with a note its the way she is going to live with.She tries harder to make the things better and miracles are happening.. and previous doctors who saw her were surprised with her progress."GOD to US"

Smart,friendly,caring angel show details Smart,friendly,caring angel
by Gouri Ray on Aug 25th, 2010

Apart from curing my eye problem through a critical eye surgery of both eyes Dr. Lavrich is smart,professional,friendly and caring. She did miracle in me. I rccomand this doctor to everyone.