Dr. Judith Lavrich MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Levittown, PA

• Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2016
Horrible. The staff was fine. The dr seems to think I have nothing else to do except wait for her. 3 hour appt that should have been under and hour

February 19th, 2014
Poor Service
All the Levittown office is an overbooked and rushed mill like an assembly line with no professionalism. They try to charge you for what ever they can and sell you glasses when you don't need them. I would recommend to stay away from this location.

February 17th, 2014
Daughter's strabismus issue
I cannot say enough about the care Dr. Lavrich has given my 7 year old daughter the last 2+ years. She took a very holistic, sustained and practical approach to a serious strabismus issue that we have struggled with since my daughter was only 2 years old. We liked her former eye doctor but he was definitely prone to eye surgery quickly upon an eye turn diagnosis so unfortunately we had 2 surgeries with my daughter under complete sedation by the time she was 4. STILL a turn in her eye happened and affected her vision, of course. Dr. Lavrich tried a completely different approach of patching with a thin film on her glasses and switching the patch's occlusion and timeframe as we went progressed. She was patient, thorough and stayed on top of it all the while aiming to avoid another (3rd) surgery if we could. Happy to report that Dr. Lavrich's approach not only fixed the turn in my daugher's eyes, but consequently improved her vision!! After the 2 surgeries was 40/30 vision with glasses on. Now an amazing 20/25 w glasses on! We are thrilled for many reasons. Highly recommend Dr. Lavrich if you want a caring, smart and practical approach to your children's eye issues, not rushing to surgery to solve it then see the issue again...

May 10th, 2013
patient
Dr Lavrich was extremely thorough with my exam and treatment. I went in for one problem but she found another much more serious issue. I had tests never before done on me. Dr Lavrich and staff explained everything so I understood and was very comfortable with everything going on. I am very grateful for Dr Lavrich, the Total Eye Care office staff, and the staff at St Mary's for saving me from a problem that could have caused total blindness in one or both eyes.

January 21st, 2013
My experience with Dr. Judith Lavrich has been very positive. She is a dedicated professional committed to deliver the best care to each patient. At all times she is attentive, considerate and caring. With each office visit she spends adequate time with me, is patient to listen to my concerns and I never feel rushed. When I leave the office I have all my questions addressed satisfactorily with a clear understanding of the course of treatment. Dr. Lavrich embraces teamwork in her office and takes the initiative to ensure that her staff is professional and courteous. She recognizes the importance to advance her staff’s knowledge, encourages their development and continually affords them with training opportunities. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an ophthalmologist.

July 31st, 2012
Kudos and musch thanks
Just wanted to say that I am very very pleased with the care and attention that I received from this center. I was having an eye problem with double vision when it was discovered that I had a different more pressing issue that could have led to total blindness.If it was not for the professional services providded by Dr. Lavrich and her team of specialists it might have been much harder for me to make this post.Thanks to all for their professional care.

July 23rd, 2012
B. Ryan
thanks to all who made my experience going there such a positive one. Its so nice going to a placewhere the staff are very helpful. And Dr. Lavrich is on top of her game.Greatful to all

January 31st, 2012
I have been a patient of another eye doctor for a number of years.I was refered to Dr. Lavrich,after expressing unhappiness with my treatment elsewhere.Dr. Lavrich quickly and efficiently diagnosed a number of problems ,which if left unchecked would have led to serious eye problems in the future.The level of attention I am now getting is ,in my opinion,unsurpassed.I am ,after just two months,already experiencing much better eye comfort.I unhesitatingly recommend Dr Lavrich as a caring ,attentive professional.

December 1st, 2011
Exceptional
I felt comfortable, not hurried, and received a thorough and comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis.

November 14th, 2011
dr. judith lavrich,md
dr. lavrich makes you feel comfortable. She prepares you before anything happens. She is well informed and knows what she is doing. Makes you feel very special. She is concerned about her patients.

November 11th, 2011
Amazing
My family as been seeing Dr. Lavrich for the past couple of years. She has diagnosed both my young daughter and myself with eye issues that no other professional had before. Her ability to see what others can't is uncanny. Dr. Lavrich is a take charge, no nonsense doctor who gives you the advice you need to improve. If anyone who I cared about needed to see an Opthamologist, I would send them to her.

November 8th, 2011
As a patient and grandmother I have seen Dr. Lavrich with both adults and children over the last seventeen years, she has never changed She is kind, bright, and sensitive to all needs. I trust and respect her.