Dr. Judith Lewis MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Tallahassee, FL

• Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016
Would not recommend Dr. Lewis. No follow-through, very abrupt and rude. Will not answer the most basic of questions.

March 18th, 2015
An excellent Dr. I am a female, age 71 and have been her patient for over 10 yrs. I highly recommend her!

February 24th, 2015
i love her to peices she is more like a siater /friend with her loving kind hearted soul and her staff is following her footsteps ...i love them all to peices ...

April 14th, 2014
Don't use her
There is very little eye contact. She reads her questions from her computer. Doesn't think out of the box. I found her rude and uncaring. Not the quaities of a doctor that cares about the people that she should be caring for.

March 15th, 2012
Great Doctor
Great Doctor with one of best bedside manner I have ever seen. Thanks

September 11th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Lewis for more than 5 years. During that time, I have known her to be thorough, caring, inquisitive and professional. If there is one knock on her, it's that because she is as good as she is, she is too popular. Despite a patinet load which has grown significantly since I started seeing her, she has always taken the time to make sure all of my questions were answered and that my condition remains stabilized. Furhtermore, I have never known her to prescribe medication without completely discussing the effects and side effects with me. This left it up to me to decide on its use. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lewis.

September 3rd, 2010
Don't Assume You'll See the Physician
Dr. Lewis may assign your appointment to her "nurse practioner" - in my case, without notice. It appears to be the policy of Southern Medical Group that "patient extenders" can be utilized as needed by their physicians. Just because you've made an appointment, don't assume you'll see Dr. Lewis.

August 30th, 2010
I have never been to such an uncaring doctor.
I have been an overweight person for ALL of my life. The first (and only) time that I saw Dr. Lewis was when I had just moved to the Tallahassee, FL area and was trying to find a primary care physican for myself and my family.She came in the room and looked annoyed immediately.This woman was like a rabid dog....telling me how fat I was and how terrible it was, just berating me and telling me I was going to die and not be able to take care of my young son.I have several metabolic disorders and have been working on this issue for over 40 years. Pretty much to no avail as far as my weight goes. I was there to find a doctor who would take of me if I had the flu.I have never been so angry at a doctor in all my life.If you have any obvious physical issues, especially weight issues, I wouldn't ever make an appointment with this doctor.

June 17th, 2010
She listens - let's me take responsibilitiy for my lack of progress or progress -- doesn't lay guilt-trip on me, but cares about my progress toward improved health.

July 20th, 2009
Spends alot of time
Dr. Lewis diagnosed a serious problem I had and was very compassionate and spent some time speaking with me when I was frightened.

February 3rd, 2017