A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hepatitis C
- Iron Overload
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Chingyi Lin MD is a female Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Judith Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Lin practices Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Hematologists.