A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Iron Overload
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Chingyi Lin MD is a female Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Judith Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Lin practices Hematology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Boston Hematologists.