A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hepatitis C
- Iron Overload
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Chingyi Lin MD is a female Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Judith Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Lin practices Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Hematologists.