Dr. Judith Lipinski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 25th, 2011
I came to her office to have a specialized allergy test. After the 4 day test she recommended something for me that was known to have something in it that I was allergic to. She knew this and still recommended it to me saying "I am allergic to this and still use this cream" (this I was told after the damage had already been done) Two years and still suffering from the side effects of putting this moisturizer on my face one time. Then when I came into question her was not helpful at all!

June 29th, 2011
Pleasant informative visit
Professional office, great doctor

October 6th, 2009
Pharmaceutical Representative
Dr. Lipinski incorrectly biopsied a rash called Dermatitis Herpetiformis - a rash that is SPECIFIC to patients with celiac disease (gluten intolerance). She biopsied ON the rash instead of NEXT to the rash - as 25 years of literature instructs. Her incompetency robbed me of a definitive diagnosis of celiac disease since I went gluten-free and my rash has not recurred. Blood work was positive for celiac disease but my hematologist wanted a biopsy confirmation so I could avoid an upper endoscopy since I have a bleeding disorder. Also - endoscopies are MUCH more expensive! Dr. Lipinski's bedside manner was that of a drill sergeant - bossy, condescending and cold. The office failed me once before by failing to erradicate facial warts on my child. After researching - I insisted on a prescription for Retin-A gel and got rid of them myself AFTER they put my child through painful - repetive - unsuccessful nitrous oxide (freezing) therapy. Basically - go somewhere else!!