A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Lubbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Lubbers, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Lubbers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubbers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lubbers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Richardson Lubbers MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. Judith R. Lubbers practice?
- Dr. Judith Lubbers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Lubbers practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Circleville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, OH.
See Circleville Primary Care Doctors and Circleville Emergency Physicians.