A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Lucas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith A Lucas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Judith Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Lucas practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Albany, NY.
See Albany Pediatricians.