Learn more about Dr. Judith Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Johnson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Johnson FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judith Johnson practice?
- Dr. Judith Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Johnson practices Surgery near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL and Canton, MI.