A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Johnson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Mitchell Johnson FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judith M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Judith Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Johnson practices Surgery near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Pompano Beach, FL.