The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Johnson
Dr. Judith Johnson, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Tamarac, FL, with another office in Coral Springs, FL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Csmc, Nbmc, Broward Health North and Surgery Center At Coral Springs. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Judith Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.
Dr. Abel Bello
Tamarac, FL 0.18 mi
Dr. Santiago Triana Sr
Tamarac, FL 0.18 mi54
Dr. Julian Cameron
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.19 mi17