Dr. Judith Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Johnson?

Patient

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Dr. Johnson performed an outpatient procedure on me. I was very nervous, she immediately put me at ease. She explained every thing she was doing throughout the procedure. She even was joking with me. Dr. Johnson is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She took her time with me. I am grateful.

Patient

Posted on September 30th, 2011

I did have to wait a while to see Dr. Johnson; however, she spent a good amount of time with me. She answered all my questions, and recommended different treatment options. The staff was helpful and nice.

Posted on May 29th, 2010

i am gratful dr. j was there the night of my injury.

Posted on October 13th, 2009

My experience was fine. I didn't have to wait long, and the staff was VERY helpful. The Dr. had a little humor to her and overall was very detailed and informed me of my procedure thoroughly. She was asking questions and typing to computer but that wasn't an issue for me. She spent a good amount of time with me and answered all of my questions.

Posted on August 27th, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She was unprofessional , did not look at me when she spoke, but typed into her computer when she asked me questions. She discussed nothing after she examined me. The nurse came in and in a monotone told me the risks of surgery even though the doctor did not mention surgery. Then she came back into the room and asked, "When do you want this out?" In my medical records, she lied about almost everything such as discussing the risks. She did no such thing. I believe that the doctor who recommended her to me must get a kickback.

Two hour wait in examining room - not even one magazine

Posted on May 5th, 2009

Several complaints

Posted on October 7th, 2008

1. Rushed out of office during post-op surgery 2. Had to ask Dr. to look at incision because she was trying to run out door- 3. Insurance billing difficulties-billing dept not able to bill insurance correctly 4. Staff verified insurance covered surgery before surgery, then billed full amount because they are incompentent

Posted on October 10th, 2017