Learn more about Dr. Judith Mackall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Mackall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Mackall, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackall graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mackall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Mackall MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Judith Mackall practice?
- Dr. Judith Mackall has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Mackall practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.