A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Madura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Madura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Madura, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madura graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Madura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Marie Madura MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith M. Madura practice?
- Dr. Judith Madura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Madura practices Pediatrics near Levelland, TX.
See Levelland Pediatricians.