A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Marcus is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Marcus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Marcus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Tamarah Marcus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith T. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Judith Marcus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Marcus practices Psychiatry near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Psychiatrists.