A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith McCarthy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. McCarthy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith McCarthy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Judith McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith McCarthy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Petaluma, CA.
See Petaluma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.