A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith McGregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGregor
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGregor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith McGregor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGregor graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. McGregor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital, Valdese, Nc
- Broughton Hosp, Morganton, Nc
- Broughton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Craig McGregor MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. McGregor practice?
- Dr. Judith McGregor has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith McGregor practices Diagnostic Radiology near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Radiologists.