A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith McGregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGregor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGregor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith McGregor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGregor graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. McGregor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital, Valdese, Nc
- Broughton Hosp, Morganton, Nc
- Broughton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Craig McGregor MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. McGregor practice?
- Dr. Judith McGregor has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith McGregor practices Diagnostic Radiology near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Radiologists.