A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith McKenzie is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith McKenzie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Jill McKenzie MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith J. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Judith McKenzie has 1 office location.
- Dr. Judith McKenzie practices Internal Medicine near North Chesterfield, VA.