A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith McLoughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith McLoughlin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith McLoughlin, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLoughlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McLoughlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith McLoughlin MD is a female Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Judith McLoughlin practice?
- Dr. Judith McLoughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith McLoughlin practices Nephrology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Nephrologists.