A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Mello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Mello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mello
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Mello, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mello graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Mello MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Mello practice?
- Dr. Judith Mello has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Mello practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors, Scottsdale Family Physicians, and Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors.