A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Mello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Mello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mello
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Mello, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mello graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Mello MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Mello practice?
- Dr. Judith Mello has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Mello practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors, Scottsdale Family Physicians, and Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors.