Dr. Judith Mello MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Scottsdale, AZ

August 14th, 2015
A throwback to a time when doctors were doctors, and the Hippocratic oath meant something.

July 19th, 2015
Dr. Mello is absolutely the best, most awesome doctor I have ever met! She always has time to answer my questions. She explains lab results so that I can understand what they mean. As a new patient, it took some time to see her, but it was well worth the wait! Believe me.

January 12th, 2015
Best PCP in the area.
As a registered nurse case manager, Dr. Mello is fantastic. I have been to numerous doctor appointments with my patients, and not one appointment I have attended could compete with Dr. Mello. She is always available in an emergency, and she spends a great deal of time explaining everything to the patient. That occasionally results in a little appointment delay in being seen, but then she will spend as much time as you need in your appointment. Her medical knowledge is incredible, and I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a PCP.

August 14th, 2013
This Doctor is fantastic!
I have been with Dr. Mello for over 10 years and would change insurance companies before I would change doctors. Dr. Mello always takes time to answer all my questions, explains everything in as much detail as I can comprehend and writes down every direction she wants me to remember. What a blessing. Also, I never feel rushed. She serves her patients - not the clock. That's one big benefit to a private practice doctor.

October 2nd, 2012
I'm 64 years old and she is the best doctor I have ever had.

July 6th, 2012
Best Family Dr.
I've never had a Dr. show as much concern and is a thorough as Dr. Mello. I feel very fortunate to have her as my Family Doctor.

May 5th, 2011
Great Doctor.........Office Staff, not so much
Dr. Mello is a doctor who seems very caring and takes the time to meet with you and answer questions/concerns. She seems very pleasant and if one only had to deal with her, I would recommend her to everyone I know......if she still accepted new patients that were not related to current patients.Her office staff is rather rude. Judy was and has been rather helpful, but others in the office are very rude on the phone.Recently, there was a mistake made my the office staff with scheduling. The person I talked to on the phone refused to accept that the office was wrong. Instead of working with me to resolve the issue, they brushed me off and told me basically it was all my fault and would not resolve the issue.Maybe the person was having a bad day, but she should still have not been so rude and dismissive. Dr. Mello though is a great doctor and very caring towards her patients.

September 23rd, 2010
Doctor who cares
Have been seeing Dr. Mello for several years; she is very caring and takes the time to find out what is wrong. Is very well-versed in general health problems and has correctly diagnosed my problems. She doesn't run a lot of unnecessary tests or have me return for no reason. Highly recommend.

June 30th, 2010
Cynthia Boyer
I moved to Prescott almost 3 years ago & have yet to find a doctor I like as well as Dr. Mello. Her thoroughness & kindness are outstanding. I'm still looking, especially since I am now on Medicare!!