A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Mickelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Mickelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mickelson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mickelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Mickelson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mickelson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mickelson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith K Mickelson MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judith K. Mickelson practice?
- Dr. Judith Mickelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Mickelson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.