A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Mickelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Mickelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Mickelson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mickelson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Mickelson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Kay Mickelson MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judith K. Mickelson practice?
- Dr. Judith Mickelson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Judith Mickelson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Batavia, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.