Dr. Judith Nance MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pineville, LA

May 1st, 2017
Great dr
Wonderful experience, felt like she truly listened to what was going on with me! Also very informative! Her nurse Kelly- was super helpful too!

March 30th, 2017
Anyone who would ever write anything negative about this doctor was just under stress and having a bad day. Dr. Nance is a fantastic doctor and compassionate person. She would never treat anyone without respect and she certainly would never deny treatment to a patient unless there was some serious reason for it like mistreatment ofher office staff or disruption to her practice. You will never find a better family physician.

September 20th, 2016
Dr Nance is a very caring person. I feel she is a very qualified physician. Her work is very thorough. She is easy to talk to and I feel like she is concerned about what I think. I would choose her again.

September 19th, 2016
Mrs.
Warm and inviting facility --- receptionist very friendly and helpful --- the lab for tests is in the facility with capable, courtesy people who perform the tests quickly and painlessly. The office manager is open, receptive, and prompt with help. Dr. Nance is very affable, friendly, courtesy, and professional in her demeanor and professional practice. I love the way she says, "This is what I would recommend for my own mother ---." Highly recommend her for medical care!

August 31st, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Nance since I was a teenager. She is outstanding in patient care. She always listens, takes her time with each patient, down to earth, and addresses your concerns accordingly. Her office staff is also very kind and welcoming. I never have to wait for an appointment. Couldn't have a better PCP!

August 30th, 2016
She always take care of all my medical needs. The best doctor ever.

July 26th, 2016
I have been having Dr. Nance as my primary physician for many years. She is an excellent doctor and very compassionate with her patients. She listens to my concerns and addresses them accordingly. Anytime I need to see her, she is always available. My husband and daughter use her also as their primary physician. I recommend her highly to all of my family and friends. I am very thankful to have found such a wonderful Doctor!!!

June 16th, 2016
Excellent Care
Outstanding care, accuracy, and professionalism

June 16th, 2016
Dr Nance is awesome
I really liked Dr. Nance. She was able to find out the reason I had been so sick. Explained everything that I needed to know about the illness. Never seemed rushed. Really took the time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend her to anyone.

June 15th, 2016
Great Experience
Dr. Nance has been my family's doctor for over 10 years (except for when she worked at the hospital to take care of her husband). She is a caring doctor who listens to her patients. She has a wonderful staff. I have nothing but good things to say about her and those who work in that office.

June 1st, 2016
Dr. Nance and her office staff are awesome! She's always available and willing to get me in when needed. Location of the practice is great!

May 26th, 2016
Dr. Nance and the entire staff at this office is amazing. They are courteous and friendly from the time I check in until I check out. Dr. Nance is very patient and really listens to me. I recommend this office to everyone I know.