Dr. Judith Nance MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Dr Nance is a very caring person. I feel she is a very qualified physician. Her work is very thorough. She is easy to talk to and I feel like she is concerned about what I think. I would choose her again.

September 19th, 2016
Mrs.
Warm and inviting facility --- receptionist very friendly and helpful --- the lab for tests is in the facility with capable, courtesy people who perform the tests quickly and painlessly. The office manager is open, receptive, and prompt with help. Dr. Nance is very affable, friendly, courtesy, and professional in her demeanor and professional practice. I love the way she says, "This is what I would recommend for my own mother ---." Highly recommend her for medical care!

August 31st, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Nance since I was a teenager. She is outstanding in patient care. She always listens, takes her time with each patient, down to earth, and addresses your concerns accordingly. Her office staff is also very kind and welcoming. I never have to wait for an appointment. Couldn't have a better PCP!

August 30th, 2016
She always take care of all my medical needs. The best doctor ever.

July 26th, 2016
I have been having Dr. Nance as my primary physician for many years. She is an excellent doctor and very compassionate with her patients. She listens to my concerns and addresses them accordingly. Anytime I need to see her, she is always available. My husband and daughter use her also as their primary physician. I recommend her highly to all of my family and friends. I am very thankful to have found such a wonderful Doctor!!!

June 16th, 2016
Excellent Care
Outstanding care, accuracy, and professionalism

June 16th, 2016
Dr Nance is awesome
I really liked Dr. Nance. She was able to find out the reason I had been so sick. Explained everything that I needed to know about the illness. Never seemed rushed. Really took the time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend her to anyone.

June 15th, 2016
Great Experience
Dr. Nance has been my family's doctor for over 10 years (except for when she worked at the hospital to take care of her husband). She is a caring doctor who listens to her patients. She has a wonderful staff. I have nothing but good things to say about her and those who work in that office.

June 1st, 2016
Dr. Nance and her office staff are awesome! She's always available and willing to get me in when needed. Location of the practice is great!

May 26th, 2016
Dr. Nance and the entire staff at this office is amazing. They are courteous and friendly from the time I check in until I check out. Dr. Nance is very patient and really listens to me. I recommend this office to everyone I know.

May 13th, 2016
Very Caring Doctor and Staff! Location of office is convenient for me to and from work.

May 11th, 2016
There is so much I could say for Dr. Nance, she is such a professional person, but down to earth at the same time. She talks to me, not at me. She is the sweetest doctor I have ever seen, and I will not see another as long as she is in practice. She takes the time for each one of her patients, doesn't herd them in and out just to make a dollar. I cannot say enough about this wonderful woman. I would give 10 stars if I could. Her staff is amazing as well. They are so friendly and professional. A+++++ for the staff!