A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Neff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Neff MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith Neff practice?
- Dr. Judith Neff has 1 office location.
- Dr. Judith Neff practices Internal Medicine near Edgewood, KY.