A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Neugroschl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Neugroschl is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neugroschl
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neugroschl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Neugroschl, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neugroschl graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Neugroschl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Aviva Neugroschl MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Neugroschl practice?
- Dr. Judith Neugroschl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Neugroschl practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Geriatric Doctors.