A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Nigro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Nigro, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigro graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Nigro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Angela Nigro DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Nigro practice?
- Dr. Judith Nigro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Nigro practices Internal Medicine near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, OR and Portland, OR.
See Gresham Internists.