A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Noel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Noel, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Noel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith D S Noel MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith D. Noel practice?
- Dr. Judith Noel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Noel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Family Physicians and Hudson Geriatric Doctors.